A Ragin’ Cajun by birth, Lesha has called Philadelphia home for the past seventeen years. Lesha was consistently involved in sports from a young age, spending her high school years competing in powerlifting competitions and excelling as a cross-country runner. After college, Lesha played rugby for more than six years with the Philadelphia Women’s Rugby Football Club and loved the camaraderie and competition that rugby provided. In 2009, with retirement from rugby fast-approaching, Lesha realized that she needed an alternative athletic outlet to maintain her commitment to fitness. With her background in powerlifting, CrossFit provided her with the perfect combination of intensity, community, and a never-ending combination of ways increase her fitness. Lesha has been an avid CrossFitter for eight years and has been a CrossFit trainer for the almost seven years. She has a tremendous passion for training and competing, along with a deep love for coaching her athletes to reach their peak in overall fitness.
• CrossFit Level 1 Trainer 2010
• CrossFit Level 2 Trainer 2011
• USA-Weightlifting National Level Coach
• CrossFit Motion and Mobility Certification
• CrossFit Running Certified (CrossFit Certified Pose Instructor)
• CrossFit Coaches’ Prep Course 2011
• USA-Weightlifting Certified Sports Coach (2010)
• USA-Weightlifting Level 2 (2013)
• USA-Weightlifting National Level Coach (2015)
• Wilkes Olympic Lifting Seminar 2010
• Carl Paoli Freestyle Connection Gymnastics Movement Seminar 2012
• David Spitz California Strength Olympic Lifting Seminar 2012
• Rudy Nielsen Outlaw Way Seminar 2013
• Basic Olympic Lifting Certification – Leo Totten & Mike McKenna – East Coast Gold 2013
• AED/CPR Certified
• 2015 Masters PAM-AMs Bronze Medalist – 53kg weight class (35-40)
• 2016 Masters PAM-AMs Silver Medalist – 53kg weight class (35-40)
• 2015 Master World Cup Gold Medalist – 48kg weight class (35-40)
• Current PA State record holder in the Masters 48kg weight class in Snatch, Clean & Jerk & Total.
• Current PA State record holder in the Masters 53kg weight class in Clean & Jerk & Total.